4/8/10

The Duck and The fox

Two ducks sisters were walking along the road to the pond for their morning swim.
"This is a good road," said the first sister
"But I think,just for a change, let's find a new road. There are many roads to the pond."
"No," said the seconds sister
"I don't agree. I like this road."
One morning the Ducks met a Fox sitting on a fence along the road.
"Good morning, ladies," said fox
"Are you going to the pond?"
"Oh, yes," said the sisters
"We come along here every day."
"Interesting," said the fox with a toothy smile

The next morning when the sun came up, she first sister said, "I think will meet that Fox again if we go that way. I didn't like his toothy smile. Let's find another road!"
"You are silly," said the second sister
"That Fox smiled at us. I think he is polite."
The two ducks walked down the same road. There was the fox, sitting on the fence. this time he carried a sack.
"Lovely ladies," said the fox
"I'm waiting for you. I'm very glad to see you."
The Fox opened his sack and jumped upon them. the sisters quacked and screamed. they flapped and flopped their wings. they flew home and botled their door. the next morning, the two ducks did no go out. they were afraid. On the following day, they found a new road to the pond. It took them safely to the pond.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment